How We Collect Information
We collect the following types of Personal Information from you in the following ways.
Site Behavior/Cookies. We use first party cookies and other methods to track site activity. See our Cookie and Other Information Collecting Technologies Section for more information. We also use third party cookies and other methods to track site activity and disclose it with third parties.
First party cookies gather information so you can make a purchase. They are also used to provide you with a better shopping experience. Third party cookies gather information to engage in behavior-based advertising and capture website analytics.
Demographic Information. We may collect Personal Information, such as your name, address, and email.
We use this information to comply with applicable laws, respond to your inquiries, and to better understand our users.
Email Interconnectivity: If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases.
We use this information to understand how you interact with our communications to you.
Feedback/Support. If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
We use this information in order to receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues.
Mobile Devices. We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device.
We use this information to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their mobile devices.
Mailing List. When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address or postal address.
To share information about our products or services with you. We disclose information about our products and services with individuals that consent to receive such information.
Website Interactions. We use technology to monitor how you access and interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
We use this information to understand how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.
Web Logs. We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
We use this information to monitor our networks and understand behavior patterns of visitors to our websites. This allows us to improve our browse and shopping experiences.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
How We Use and Process Your Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
• To identify you when you visit our Sites or our locations(s);
• To respond to your inquiries;
• To improve our services offerings;
• To conduct analytics;
• To respond to inquiries related to support or other requests related to our services;
• To send marketing materials, including information relating to us and our services;
• For administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships, including our relationship with Belong Medical;
• To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim; and
• To provide and maintain the functionality of our Site, including identifying and repairing errors or problems.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you wish to receive services from us or more information about our services, we may collect your information to perform those services for you and reach out to you, and we also collect your information so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform the services, our obligations under law, and/or our general interest in conducting our business.
Cookies and Other Information Collecting Technologies
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables a variety of features and functionality. We use first party cookies and other similar technologies to ensure everyone who uses our Sites has the best possible experience. We also use them to for marketing and advertising.
How are cookies used for advertising purposes? We use third party cookies and other ad technologies such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us to cater ads to your interests. They also help us provide aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers and to understand and improve our products and services. Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. If you sign in as a registered user, we may use your user ID in combination with Google Universal Analytics and Google Analytics to track and analyze the pages you visit.
Controlling cookies. Most browsers allow you to control and erase cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. Additionally, website users who do not want their data collected with Google Analytics can visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We support the cross-industry Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) as well as the self-regulatory program of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing personalized ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
Keep in mind that, if you opt out of interest-based advertising on our website, you may still see customized advertising displayed by advertising networks from which you have not opted out. In addition, your opt out will not prevent any advertising network from displaying advertising that is not customized to you and your interests and, consequently, may be less relevant to you. Please also note that you will need to make such choices on each browser and device you may use to visit our website.
How We Disclose Your Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
• Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may disclose information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also disclose information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
• Providers that we support. Belong Health provides physician practice management, administration and related services to physician groups. In that regard, we may disclose information with medical providers for the purpose of providing administrative, back-office, and other non-clinical services or support.
• Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to disclose your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
• Compliance with Law or Other Legal Process. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also disclose your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
• Service Providers. We disclose your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our Sites and Apps, collect data for analysis purposes, and provide technical support.
• Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also disclose your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
We evaluate the following criteria in determining the minimum length of time that your Personal Information must be retained: (i) the purposes for which the data was collected; (ii) your reasonable expectations regarding the retention of your Personal Information; (iii) the risk associated with retaining your Personal Information; (iv) whether your Personal Information can be retained in another format (e.g., deidentified); and (v) legal obligations. Following the expiration of an applicable retention period, we may deidentify, aggregate, or anonymize data instead of deleting the data where permitted by applicable law.
Pursuant to applicable data protection laws, you can make the following choices regarding your Personal Information:
Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
Emails. We may send newsletters and other materials to you. You may be subscribed to these emails when you first make contact with us by use of our Website and wish to be contacted. You can stop receiving emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive emails, we may still send you service related communications.
Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive information and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us (our contact information is below) with “NO GROUND MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, and address. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
Pursuant to applicable data protection laws and depending on your jurisdiction, you may have the following rights when it comes to your Personal Information:
• To access the Personal Information we have collected, used, or disclosed;
• To correct the Personal Information we maintain about you, if that information is inaccurate;
• To delete Personal Information we have collected from you; and
• To opt-out of sale of your personal information or the sharing of your personal information for targeted or cross-context behavioral advertising purposes.
• To appeal any determination we make with regard to your exercise of these rights.
• To not be discriminated against in connection with your exercise of these rights.
Mail: Belong Health, Inc. 201 King of Prussia Road, Radnor, PA 19087.
Phone: (408) 348-9272
We may require that you provide proof of your identity in order to verify any requests.
How We Protect Personal Information
Protecting your Personal Information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. While we work to protect your information, a breach may still happen. In the event of a breach that we are required by law to inform you of, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
If you choose to create an online account, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Other Important Information
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
Third Party Applications/Websites. Our website may include links to websites or applications that are owned or operated by third parties. Please note that any Personal Information that you provide to such third parties will be governed by their privacy policies, and we have no control over or responsibility for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about what information is collected and how it is used and/or disclosed prior to providing any Personal Information.
Children. Our Site is not directed to children under the age of majority. We do not knowingly collect information from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our services. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information from a child under the age of majority, we will promptly destroy that information, unless we are legally obligated to retain the information. We do not knowingly sell the Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age or market our products or services to minors under 16 years of age.
Accessibility. If you are visually impaired, you may access this notice through your browser’s audio reader.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
Mail: Belong Health, Inc. 201 King of Prussia Road, Radnor, PA 19087